Become a Leader of CAR
The Colorado Association of REALTORS® is now accepting applications for its 2016/2017 Officers and NAR Directors positions. Get involved in CAR Leadership and apply your skills to protect the real estate industry and make REALTORS® more successful through your state association.
The Officers and NAR Directors applications are due no later than 5:00 PM on Thursday, April 7, 2016 to participate in the CAR Leadership elections Wednesday June 1, 2016. Applications must be submitted to CAR by the deadline.
Please note the following per CAR Credentials policy approved by the Board of Directors:
- Applications for CAR elected positions will not be accepted after Thursday, April 7, 2016 after 5pm
- Nominations will not be accepted from the floor for any position
- All District-elect candidate forums will be held during their respective CAR District Forums on Thursday, April 21, 2016
- The candidate forum for CAR Chair-elect, Treasurer and NAR Directors will be held during the CAR Board of Directors meeting on Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Only candidates who have passed credentials and their background check will be submitted to the CAR Board of Directors on Thursday, April 21, 2016
- All campaign materials must be approved by the CAR CEO before it can be distributed
We strongly encourage you to review the Credentials Manual for the current criteria for each CAR Leadership position before you apply following are the positions open for election:
- 2017 District Chair (Mountain and Southwest)
- 2017 District Chair-elects- (Metro, Mountain, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest)
- NAR Directors (3) positions currently open; two (3) year and one (1) year
Submit your application to CAR no later than April 7, 2016 by 5:00pm.
If you have questions you can also call 303-790-7099.
Download the Application (Note that clicking the link will automatically prompt download of the .doc file)