Register Now for Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate Course
This two-day case study-driven course provides agents, brokers, students, and allied professionals with an understanding of the skills, resources, and business practices that pave the way for success in commercial real estate. Learn how to analyze leases and investment value, and develop a plan to kick-start your career. Foundations for Success is not just about how the commercial real estate business works, it is about working the business.
As part of the course, you will also receive the CCIM Financial Calculator, designed to effectively and efficiently provide investment scenarios for you and your clients.
This course will teach you how to:
- Access and use demographic information as a decision-making tool;
- Differentiate between the needs of the owners and tenants;
- Develop personal/property marketing plans;
- Perform basic mortgage calculations by using compounding and discounting techniques; and
- Project income and expenses for a real estate property.
The Chancery Building
1120 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203
February 10-11, 2020
8:00 am-5:00 pm
Tom Bothen, CCIM
List Price: $375
Member Price: $325
REGISTER BY PHONE:
(800) 621-7027, option 2