Metro Denver REALTOR® Foundation Donates $175,000 to Nine Local Charities
The Metro Denver REALTOR® Foundation (MDRF) has awarded a total of $175,000 in grants to nine charitable organizations focused on providing diverse services and resources to children and families throughout the metro area.
Organizations receiving grants from the MDRF are:
- Arising Hope provides safe and secure emergency housing to victims of domestic violence.
- Aurora Interfaith Community Service provides living assistance to families in crisis, emergency medication funds, bus tickets when available, and school supplies for children.
- Boys Hope Girls Hope helps academically capable and motivated children-in-need to meet their full potential and become men and women for others by providing value-centered, family-like homes, opportunities and education through college.
- Colorado Center for the Blind has been challenging blind people to reach new heights of independence since 1988.
- Comitis Crisis Center provides programs that help individuals in recovery from addiction, trauma, mental health issues and homelessness.
- Gateway Battered Women’s Services is the only agency specifically serving victims of family violence in the city of Aurora and Arapahoe County Colorado, including rural cities.